Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Alumni Spotlight: Meet Kara!

I am a Marketing Director for Integrated Employer Solutions. I handle the design and distribution of all campaigns, format and brand all company documents, direct and manage company events and charity event participation, manage all social media and SEO efforts, update the HTML code on the company's 3 websites and much more!
The MAPC program prepared me for a career in a fast-paced, professional environment by continuing to challenge me throughout my time as a student within the program. Every project, presentation or deadline was a new opportunity to grow as an individual and expand my knowledge in the field.
The  faculty in the MAPC program is the reason I finished my degree and went on to begin a successful career. They never missed an opportunity to challenge me as a student and help me with whatever I needed. Not only are they great professors, they are great people and I have enjoyed continuing to hear from them prior to commencement.
In 2013 I completed a web designers certificate through the University of Utah. In September 2015 I will be moving to LA to support my boyfriends career in the NHL while continuing to work remotely for Integrated. I cannot thank my family, friends and the professors at SUU enough for encouraging me to work hard and follow my dreams. Without them, I would not be where I am today in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment